I posted an 'Idea' for using Tekla Sheild and Android device on the
Realise web site. Please feel free to contribute there (note this is a
prototype site, but useful to get the idea going).

http://www.realisepotential.org/idea/23

--
Steve Lee

Full Measure - open source accessibility - http://fullmeasure.co.uk