From: A discussion list for Assistive Technology professionals. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jeremy Linskell
Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2011 8:45 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Switch operated book reader

I agree with Colin. Well done to a company that has been prepared to invest in a product that will clearly have a limited shelf life but meets a clear current need. The same criticisms could be applied to DECT interfaces to standard phones (http://www.plantronics.com/uk/product/hl10 ), but they have been a boon in reality, in the right circumstances.

Cheers

jeremy

Jeremy Linskell CEng, CSci, MIPEM
Principal Clinical Scientist
Electronic Assistive Technology Service
Ninewells Hospital
NHS Tayside
tel: 01382-496286
fax:01382-496322

Editorial Board Member of Journal of Assistive Technologies
http://pierprofessional.metapress.com/content/121393

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient please inform the sender that you have received the message in error before deleting it.

Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all NHS staff in England and Scotland NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive information with NHSmail and GSi recipients NHSmail provides an email address for your career in the NHS and can be accessed anywhere For more information and to find out how you can switch, visit www.connectingforhealth.nhs.uk/nhsmail