-----Original Message-----
From: A discussion list for Assistive Technology professionals.
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Hayward Claire
Sent: 22 June 2011 17:02
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Software for control of Canon DSLR

Thanks both!

Claire Hayward
Occupational Therapist

Tel:   0121 627 8235
Internal:   51235
Email: [log in to unmask]

Access to Communication and Technology
West Midlands Rehabilitation Centre
91 Oak Tree Lane
Selly Oak
Birmingham
B29 6JA

www.actwmids.nhs.uk
www.bhamcommunity.nhs.uk

This e-mail is confidential and privileged.  If you are not the intended
recipient please accept our apologies; please do not disclose, copy or
distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on
its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
Please inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it.
Thank you for your co-operation.