Dear All

We are running this well-received course again, this time with CILIP SE. It is a practical course on improving provision for young offenders and their families, and is for people working in the cultural heritage sector, including archives, libraries, and museums. The course will set the background in terms of who young offenders are and the kinds of experiences they have had. Using case studies, it will then explore good practice in meeting young offenders' needs and identify ways to develop effective projects and programmes.

There is further info at: http://www.seapn.org.uk/editorial.asp?page_id=21&e_id=659&page=3 and/or you are very welcome to email me to ask about it - or book a place!

Best wishes

John

John Vincent

Tel/fax: 01392 256045

"The Network - tackling social exclusion in libraries, museums, archives and galleries" - see www.seapn.org.uk

We coordinate a number of email lists (using JISCMAIL) for people working with looked-after children; Travellers; older people; and LGBTs, as well as a general Network list.
To subscribe, simply send an email to [log in to unmask], saying which list(s) you'd like to join.
To send an email to the list, send to: looked-after children: [log in to unmask]; Travellers: [log in to unmask]; older people: [log in to unmask]; LGBTs: [log in to unmask]
To unsubscribe from any of the lists, send an email to [log in to unmask], with nothing in the subject line, and just  "UNSUBSCRIBE [+list name]" (eg UNSUBSCRIBE LAC) as the message.