Email Archiving Project at Harvard University | readyresources

https://readyresources.wordpress.com/2011/06/01/email-archiving-project-at-harvard-university/?utm_source=feedburner

Meet Our Wikipedian in Residence: Dominic McDevitt-Parks (NARAtions) US Archives

http://blogs.archives.gov/online-public-access/?p=5054

How the Library of Congress is building the Twitter archive - O'Reilly Radar

http://radar.oreilly.com/2011/06/library-of-congress-twitter-archive.html

Concerns raised about paperwork spilled in San Rafael Highway 101 mishap - Marin Independent Journal

http://www.marinij.com/marinnews/ci_17993877?source=most_viewed

Freedom of information laws are used to harass scientists, says Nobel laureate | Politics | The Guardian

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2011/may/25/freedom-information-laws-harass-scientists

Jack the Ripper: Scotland Yard's legal battle to keep files secret 120 years after killings | Mail Online

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1387354/Jack-Ripper-Scotland-Yards-legal-battle-files-secret-120-years-killings.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Next-generation library catalogs, or ‘Are we there yet?’ (Infomotions Mini-Musings)

http://infomotions.com/blog/2011/06/next-generation-library-catalogs-or-are-we-there-yet/

Our Relationship with Digital Preservation: It’s Complicated

http://agogified.com/843

Update on the LOC Twitter Archive

http://blogs.ukoln.ac.uk/jisc-bgdp/2011/06/03/update-on-the-loc-twitter-archive/?utm_source=rss