Did My Brother Invent E-Mail With Tom Van Vleck? (Part Two) - NYTimes.com
I’ve been looking over the complete Multics source code that is dated as
late as 1973. This is the batch that’s brought up on the Web site. And I’m
finding a lot of comments and how people would sign off in the code. How did
you indicate that the piece of code was written by you and how did Noel? How
did members of the team do that?

http://nyti.ms/is680K

Source:
http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/06/20/did-my-brother-invent-e-mail-with-tom-van-vleck-part-two/
See if people are clicking on this link: http://nyti.ms/is680K+
Try the bitly.com sidebar to see who is talking about a page on the web:
http://bitly.com/pages/sidebar

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va