Posted on behalf of the theatre company - please respond directly to them

Good Night Out Presents ltd, based at the Kings Head Theatre, Islington
are looking for an archivist who would help catalogue their play history
and set up a system to do this for the future.

This is not a big project, but the Theatre is renowned, and Good Night
Out are one of London's fastest growing theatre companies, so this would
be a good project for anyone with an interest in this area!

If there is anyone who is looking for work experience, who could commit
to a small project we would be grateful. This would be on a volunteer
basis a few days a month, and we would be flexible as to when the
candidate could work.

If interested, please contact Kat Ould - Assistant to the Directors on [log in to unmask] or call the office on 02032868788.

Website: www.kingsheadtheatre.com