Hello All,

I had a request from a local organisation for possible sources for a replacement lens for a microfilm scanner.

If anyone can help locate a lens meeting the spec below, please let me know and I'll forward your details.

Canon Microfilm Scanner 500
Zoom Lens HZ01X 9.5-16

Thanks for your help.

Kind regards,
Kathryn.

Kathryn White
Museums & Galleries Collections Manager

Kirklees Council
Communities & Leisure
Inspiring and supporting more people to be more active and creative, feel safe and be involved in their communities.

Museums & Galleries
The Stables
Ravensknowle Park
Wakefield Road
Huddersfield
West Yorkshire
HD5 8DJ

External Telephone: 01484 223807
Internal Telephone: 800 3807
Mobile: 07794 217346
Mobile Shortcode: 03847
Fax: 01484 223805

Visitor information on Bagshaw Museum, Dewsbury Museum, Huddersfield Art Gallery, Oakwell Hall & Country Park, Red House, Tolson Museum and the work of Kirklees Museums & Galleries on our website at: www.kirklees.gov.uk/museums

Discover Kirklees past and present on the Kirklees Image Archive: http://www.kirkleesimages.org.uk/#

Follow Kirklees Museums & Galleries on Facebook - just click the 'like' button: http://bit.ly/cYntnm

Follow Kirklees Museums & Galleries on Twitter for up to date information:     http://bit.ly/9Lau1K

Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?

This email and any attachments are confidential. If you have received it in error - notify the sender immediately, delete it from your system, and do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way. Kirklees Council monitors all emails sent or received.