Dear Colleague,

the annual workshop on "Adaptive Designs and Multiple Testing
Procedures" is rapidly approaching. Registration for the workshop ends
15 June 2011 and the event will take place on the 23 June at Lancaster
University. For a provisional programme and more details see

http://www.maths.lancs.ac.uk/department/events/conferences/adaptive-designs-and-multiple-testing-procedures-workshop

Hope to see you soon,

Thomas

~~~~~
Dear Colleague,

The next annual workshop of the joint Working Group "Adaptive Designs
and Multiple Testing Procedures" of the Austro-Swiss (ROeS) and German
(DR) regions of the International Biometric Society (IBS) will be held
at Lancaster University on June 23, 2011.

Registration for the workshop is now open
(http://www.maths.lancs.ac.uk/department/events/conferences/adaptive-designs-and-multiple-testing-procedures-workshop).
Registration costs £25 and includes refreshments and lunch. We are
also inviting abstract submissions to be submitted to
[log in to unmask] before April 1, 2011.

We are looking forward to welcoming you in Lancaster!

Thomas Jaki

SIGNOFF allstat