Dear Allstat,

My client, a trading company based in Central London are looking to add a number of Algorithmic Trading Analysts to their Trading team.  They are a multi national firm who have an excellent record in the financial sector.  They are looking for highly numerical candidates with the following skills:

-          High Level Degrees and above in Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Computer Science, etc.
-          Excellent problem solving skills,
-          Strong Mathematical Aptitude,
-          NO Finance Background required,
-          Some programming experience desirable,
-          Any knowledge of Excel and VBA is a great benefit,

For more information about these roles, please send your CV to me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. This role has an excellent salary and benefits package so please apply if you want a hugely rewarding career as a Trader!

Regards

Jason Howlin

Redrock Consulting Ltd

T: +44(0) 117 970 7904
M: +44(0) 7811 538 424

This communication (including any attachments) is confidential and intended for the addressee only.
It may contain information that is privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your system.

SIGNOFF allstat