Dear Allstat,

University of Birmingham is conducting a global search to recruit up to 50 Fellows. The Fellowships will be five-year appointments, but fellows who meet their potential and perform according to the expectations agreed at the beginning of their fellowship term will be offered a permanent post at the end of the fellowship term. Please see http://www.birmingham.ac.uk/staff/excellence/fellows/about/index.aspx for further details.

In particular there are opportunities for statisticians. For more details and to know what areas of statistics we work in here, please contact Dr. Prakash Patil ([log in to unmask]), Dr. Biman Chakraborty ([log in to unmask]) or me.

Best regards,

Dr. Apratim Guha
Lecturer
School of Mathematics