Dear all
I'm sorry, the link in the previous email does not work. Please find the corrected link below:
Taking part
Being part of these pilots offers the chance to help shape the final recognition scheme, networking, support and guidance, and a driver to help kick-start or further develop your institution's work.
Visit our project page for full details and to express your interest in taking part:
Recognising good practice in systemic change - pilot schemes<http://www.ecu.ac.uk/our-projects/recognising-good-practice-in-systemic-change>

Kind regards
Emily

Emily Blandford
Communications Officer
T:         020 7438 1023
E:         [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Equality Challenge Unit
7th floor, Queens House
55/56 Lincoln's Inn Fields
London, WC2A 3LJ
T:         020 7438 1010
F:         020 7438 1011
W:        www.ecu.ac.uk<http://www.ecu.ac.uk/>
________________________________
[ECU-NEGATIVE-CMYK (blue).jpg]
Take part in our new pilot schemes
Good practice in employment recognition schemes in development for gender and race
ECU is developing two national good practice recognition schemes that will each provide a framework for higher education institutions to further equality and transform systems and practices that unfairly exclude or disadvantage individuals.
Pilots of the proposed schemes will run over the next year, and we are inviting expressions of interest from higher education institutions who would like to take part.
Black and minority ethnic staff
The first pilot scheme will develop a good practice recognition scheme for work which furthers equality for black and minority ethnic staff in higher education.
Gender equality in employment
The second pilot scheme will develop a good practice recognition scheme that promotes and advances gender equality in higher education.
In parallel, ECU also runs the Athena SWAN Charter <http://www.athenaswan.org.uk/> in conjunction with the UKRC. The charter supports female academics and researchers in science, engineering and technology disciplines in higher education.