From:         Matthew Dunn <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:       Accident and Emergency Academic List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:         Fri, 24 Jun 2011 07:38:09
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: ED website

You may want to consider publishing your department audits on the website. In the UK, these would probably be open to public scrutiny in any case under Freedom of Information (although I'm not aware of any requests). There is something to be said for opening them out anyway. Personally we don't have a specific department website (basically down to relatively low priority) but the idea has been discussed a bit. I'd favour putting our own audits out there but would probably be in the minority.

Matt Dunn

This email has been scanned for viruses; however we are unable to accept responsibility for any damage caused by the contents. The opinions expressed in this email represent the views of the sender, not South Warwickshire NHS Foundation Trust nor NHS Warwickshire unless explicitly stated. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. The information contained in this email may be subject to public disclosure under the NHS Code of Openness or the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this e-mail and your reply cannot be guaranteed.