Posted Mon, 6 Jun 2011 13:43:09
This message was forwarded through MEDSOCNEWS.
If you wish to make an announcement or publicise
an event then please send the text to:
You can follow us on twitter @MedSocNews

International Seminar EVIDENCE-BASED
HEALTHCARE
AND HEALTH TECHNOLOGY ASSESSMENT
8 to 9 July 2011
Faro, Portugal

With this seminar we intend to contextualize the
concept of scientific evidence in health, its
applicability in the process for assessment of
health technologies and the related methodologies
used within the scope of this field.

The deadline for abstracts/proposals is 1 July 2011.

Enquiries: [log in to unmask]
Web address:
https://sites.google.com/site/evidencebased2011/
Sponsored by: Univeristy of Algarve - Superior
Health School
This announcement is distributed via Conference Alerts.
We aim to provide correct and reliable information about
upcoming events, but cannot accept responsibility for the text
of announcements or for the bona fides of event organizers.
Please feel free to contact us if you notice incorrect or
misleading information and we will attempt to correct it.

1. For general enquires or problems with the list or to CHANGE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS send a message to:
2. To suspend yourself from the list, whilst on leave, for example,
send an email to [log in to unmask] with the following message:
set medsocnews nomail
3. To resume email from the list, send the following message:
set medsocnews mail
4. To leave MedSocNews, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message (leave the subject line blank and do not include a signature):
leave medsocnews
5. To join or subscribe to MedSocNews, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message (leave the subject line blank and do not include a signature):
SUBSCRIBE medsocnews firstname lastname
6. Further information about the medsocnews discussion list (including
list archive and how to subscribe to or leave the list) can be found
at the list web site:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/medsocnews.html