Hi Folks,

I am interested in receiving copies of syllabi that you have used for zooarchaeology or comparative osteology classes. I am a museum curator, specializing in the vertebrate skeleton, and as such have offered a course in Vertebrate Osteology for several years to graduate and upper-level undergraduate students in archaeology, forensic anthropology, and including some biology students. I’m always debating what to include in the course; some students like it geared more towards zooarchaeology and others prefer less archaeology and more comparative osteology.  I would be interested in seeing how you structure your classes. If you’d like to share your syllabus or thoughts on this issue, please contact me off-list. Thanks!

Dave

David Dyer

Philip L. Wright Zoological Museum

Division of Biological Sciences