Dear all,

The programme for the autumn conference 2011 of the Association for Environmental Archaeology has now been finalized. We are excited about the wide range of topics covered in the papers, and we hope this will bring many of you to Amsterdam in October! The programme and abstracts for oral presentations can be found on our website: www.acvu.nl/aea2011<http://www.acvu.nl/aea2011>. Poster abstracts will be added later.

Abstracts for posters can be submitted until 30 June. Please note that the AEA offers two poster prizes.

Early registration ends on 30 June, after which the fees will go up. We would advise anyone wishing to attend to book a hotel room in Amsterdam as soon as possible.

If you are not yet a member of the AEA, why not join now and take advantage of lower registration fees? Details can be found on the AEA website: www.envarch.net<http://www.envarch.net/>.

We hope to see you in Amsterdam!

Best wishes,

The organizing committee: