Hi Julie,

Jen Browning and her colleagues from the University of Leicester gave a really excellent integrated study (animals, plants, pots I think) at the 2008(?2009?) Food and Drink conference. I think the poster has just been published as a full article but I don’t know the reference – Jen? Are you out there? Can you provide the reference?

Cheers, Naomi

From: Analysis of animal remains from archaeological sites [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Julie Hamilton
Sent: 13 May 2011 16:56
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ZOOARCH] Integrated studies

Here's a Friday afternoon question: I'm putting together some references for a course and I'd like to include some published studies where the zooarchaeology is really well integrated, so that the animal bones (botany, other environmental data, etc etc) and archaeology are mutually enlightening - any suggestions?

Julie Hamilton
Research Laboratory for Archaeology and the History of Art
Dyson Perrins Building
South Parks Rd
OXFORD OX1 3QY

email: [log in to unmask]