Hi

I’m looking at video production / delivery / content-management issues for our external website, student portal and staff intranet.

I’m interested in finding out how much video production is being done in HEs using in-house expertise versus outsourcing.  I’m aware of some pros and cons of both but was wondering if anyone has dedicated, fully equipped in-house staff at present – or if you have plans to incorporate this into your teams?

I’m also interested in talking to people who have considered using video platforms.

If you have been there & done that, would you be willing to briefly share your experiences? If so I’ll collate and email replies round.

Thanks

Cress Rolfe

Digital Communications Manager

Marketing & Communications

Bournemouth University

Room M301a Melbury House

1-3 Oxford Road

Bournemouth

BH8 8ES

Tel: +44 (0) 1202 961049

Fax +44 (0) 1202 961042

Email: [log in to unmask]

www.bournemouth.ac.uk | www.bournemouth.ac.uk/facebook

www.bournemouth.ac.uk/twitter | www.bournemouth.ac.uk/linkedin | www.bournemouth.ac.uk/youtube

BU Staff Resources:

Request a task with the Digital Communications Team:

www.bournemouth.ac.uk/taskrequest

Find out more about our digital services:

www.bournemouth.ac.uk/webresources