Re: 'recollection walking performance' Hi Luis

This is maybe a bit of a tangent, but you might also be interested in the work of Amy Sharrocks, who has led a number of walks in London following the route of London’s lost/underground rivers – a sort of collective ancestral, rather than personal, remembering. And Ana Laura Lopez de la Torre also led a series of night walks as part of her residency at Acme Southwark last year, themed around different relationships with location and the night (the residency also included a project of community remembering of 1970s political activist Olive Morris). Both invited participants to share in a conversational process of creating the walk/remembering.

Best wishes

Rachel