Hi Luis

This is maybe a bit of a tangent, but you might also be interested in the
work of Amy Sharrocks, who has led a number of walks in London following the
route of Londonıs lost/underground rivers ­ a sort of collective ancestral,
rather than personal, remembering. And Ana Laura Lopez de la Torre also led
a series of night walks as part of her residency at Acme Southwark last
year, themed around different relationships with location and the night (the
residency also included a project of community remembering of 1970s
political activist Olive Morris). Both invited participants to share in a
conversational process of creating the walk/remembering.

Best wishes

Rachel