Hi Luis

Do you know the work of Misha Myers - a sociologist who has worked
with artists and walking, particularly with walking and recollection.
this paper was in Mobilities Journal, Vol 6, Issue 2, 2011
Walking Again Lively: Towards an Ambulant and Conversive Methodology
of Performance and Research  by Misha Myers

  I don't remember if I ever told you about my piece 'Surface
Patterns: Audio Tours' & 'Walking Tours' - where I walked with and
recorded 10 people recalling Huddersfield, some who had known the town
for 65 years, others for only 3 months.  http://www.theportable.tv/audiotours.html

I'm sure there are lots more - I'll mail if they come back to me.

hope things are going well

Jen