Testbed Support for GridPP member institutes [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Santanu Das said:
> SITE_OTHER_EGEE_ROC="UK/I"

EGEE_ROC becomes EGI_NGI, but I'm not sure if the UK NGI formally exists yet. It looks like everyone is still publishing EGEE_ROC=UK/I at the moment.

> SITE_OTHER_EGEE_SERVICE="prod"

Not needed any more, there isn't a pre-production service so no need to distinguish production sites.

> SITE_OTHER_WLCG_TIER=2

That's an LCG flag and stays the same. You should also have WLCG_PARENT=RAL-LCG2 and WLCG_NAME=UK-SouthGrid (or UK-Southgrid if you believe Bristol ...)

Stephen