On 31 May 2011, at 10:09, John Gordon wrote:

> Hi Jeremy, what is this about?
>
> gstat availability figure issues?

It was mentioned in the EGI OPS meeting yesterday that a couple of sites (1 FR, 1 DE, 1 NDGF and another I couldn't identify) availability figures were either 0% (due to a site BDII problem), or in one case -100% (cause unknown), as reported by gstat.  I mentioned it in case there were further cases of similar in the UK, so the extent of any problem could be identified.

It's not yet clear if there is a problem, or if it's a transient glitch - it's being looked at by ... people (I missed the names, but they sound like the right sort of people)