Sam Skipsey wrote:
> Is this genuinely an issue you've encountered, or just a hypothetical problem?

It started with  a genuine issue, but now it's a  (hypothetical?)
usability issue (recognition is much easier than recall). It would be
good to have access to the precise information for "no compatible
resources". But, as Stephen says, there are hitches with implementing that.

Steve

PS: Issue was resolved when I found that  CEStatus must be Production.
There were other cases - one I can remember concerned sporadic failures
of Atlas specific SAMs on another CE, while other SAM tests passed at
the same time on the same system. To fix that, we had to reduce the load
average of the CE in question by porting it to faster virtual hardware -
go figure.

--
Steve Jones                             [log in to unmask]
System Administrator                    office: 220