Dear All,

Please find attached a Special Call for Papers for a forthcoming symposium.
I would appreciate greatly if you could please forward this advert onto your
respective departmental (specifically graduate) and research mailing
lists/contacts in order to widen and diversify participation.

ŒExposing Bodies: Surveillance and Embodiment¹

An interdisciplinary symposium run by The Surveillance and Everyday Life
Research Group (http://surveillanceandeveryday.com/)

A Special Call for Papers

Friday July 8th, 2011

Faculty Common Room,
New Law Building Level 4, Eastern Avenue, University of Sydney

Symposium Overview