Dear SPMers,

This is probably a very simple question, but I wonder if there an easy way to make spm8 write the output images of M/EEG 3D source reconstruction to the MRI space of the individual subject, rather than the space of the standard template brain MRI (single_subj_T1.img), as it seems to currently do? Otherwise, where is the deformation field between the individual subject and the template saved to? Currently I am using the subject's individual structural image to create the head mesh, but at the end of 3D source reconstruction the final images are written to the template space.

Many thanks for your help,
Nela

----
Nela Cicmil
Lecturer in Physiology (Neuroscience), Exeter College
D.Phil Candidate, Neurophysiology
Dept. Physiology, Anatomy & Genetics
University of Oxford

Tel: 01865 282274