Von: SPM (Statistical Parametric Mapping) [[log in to unmask]] im Auftrag von Gemma Lamp [[log in to unmask]]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 19. Mai 2011 04:32
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: [SPM] anatomy toolbox: small volume correction

Hi,

I am currently doing an analysis where I'm limiting my ROIs to specified sensory areas. When looking at the stats I use a pre-made mask in SPM to do a small volume correction. However, when I put it into anatomy toolbox, using the same statistical procedure and then use the anatomy toolbox SVC with the same ROI mask, i'm getting different cluster sizes and different areas showing to that in my original stats. Is there a bug in the SVC through anatomy toolbox? Or is there something I am doing wrong? Is there an alternative way to do a small volume correction with anatomy toolbox to keep consistent?

Thanks,
Gemma

--
Gemma Lamp

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: MinDirig Dr. Karl Eugen Huthmacher
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender), Prof. Dr.-Ing. Harald Bolt,
Prof. Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt

Besuchen Sie uns auf unserem neuen Webauftritt unter www.fz-juelich.de