I expect that the output is a p-value, correct? so the p-value will obviously only be positive. you could possibly do a couple things to retain the signs. A) you could find the indices of all negative values, and then after the signrank test multiply all of those indices by -1, or B) output separate maps for positive and negative values.

Cheers,
Michael