Hi,
after the execution of preprocessing of Fmri files,  I would like to extract the time series but if I consider the steps of manual I have several problem.
- I obtain the design matrix (from first level specification), but
       when I use the contrast manager and I define the Photic, Motion, Attention contrasts using the spm examples (the same vectors of the two t-contrast and the same matrix of f-contrast) and I run the batch file --> there's an error and I do not understand the reason.

 Could the contrasts be wrong?
I have a dataset with 425 scans, TR= 2.7.

In the Spm-manual I do not find information about it.
Could you help me?

Excuse me for my english.Thanks for your answers.

G.S.