Hi All,

Here i have a request that,    We are (our team)  working with SPM8. We are able to Process the  Pre processing levels (1.SliceTiming  2.ReAlignment 3.CoRegister 4.Normalization  and 5.Smoothing) and also upto First level analysis. We are able to get the images with activation in the first level analysis. at the end of the first level analysis we are getting con images as well as SPM.img images.  while processing the second level analysis we are getting doubts with the images. which images we  can take for second level analysis? Please help us to tackle this problem.

Thanking You All.

--
Best Regards,
A.Dhamu BE.,