SPM:

What Donald says below is correct about Yc.

I agree with the comments about SPM.xX.iB and SPM.xX.iG.
As Donald notes SPM.xX.iG is not filled in by SPM as SPM has no
"understanding" of effects of interest vs. effects of no interest.
Columns of the design become effects of no interest by weighting them
as 0 in your contrasts.

Regards,
Darren

--