Hello Bettina,
   Please contact me off list see about fixing your installation of PickAtlas.

Ben Wagner
ANSIR Lab

From: SPM (Statistical Parametric Mapping) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bettina Studer
Sent: Saturday, May 07, 2011 12:45 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SPM] SPM8 combine an exclusive and and inclusive mask

Dear all

I have a problem with an ROI analysis I am trying to run in SPM8. Here is what I want to do:

I want to check which voxels are NOT commonly activated in two contrasts (derived from different models) in predefined ROIs.

So essentially I want to mask contrast1 with contrast2 using the exclusive function and then limit this to the ROIs, ie an inclusive mask of an ROI-image from WFU_Pickatlas.

Unfortunately WFU_Pickatlas doesn’t work properly on the version of SPM8 we have (it doesn’t load the ROI-analysis prompt), however I thought I could get around this by just entering the ROI_image I have previously saved from Pickatlas in the SPM8 masking command. But this means I have to mask contrast1 using an EXCLUSIVE mask with contrast2 and an INCLUSIVE mask with the ROI. How do I do this? I can select two images, but can only apply them either both as an inclusive or both as an exclusive mask.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Yours sincerely,

Bettina Studer

Bettina Studer