Hi

I am not familiar with DTI in SPM, others could help you, but you can use the following link as a start point for DTI processing;

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:cnFI3yokICUJ:www.cabiatl.com/CABI/resources/dti-analysis/+spm,+dti&cd=6&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk&client=safari&source=www.google.co.uk

Best wishes,
Jamaan

On 1 May 2011 18:53, Giuseppe Signorello <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Good afternoon,
I'm an italian student in Automation Engineering and I'm working with FMRI and Dti files.
I'm using spm toolbox for both type of files.
For Fmri files I have the spm manual and the pre-processing and processing is very easy,
but for Dti files I have some problems:
  • there are not steps for pre-processing (on internet there other softwares for dti files ex. FSL) and I don't find articles about them.
Moreover I load in Matlab the Diffusion II utility, but Could I use it for pre-processing? Or Is it used only  in the post-processing? and Is there another utility in pre-processing for DTI?

Excuse for my english. I do not know if I have been enough.

Giuseppe Signorello

--
Jamaan Alghamdi
07779801950