Hi,
Thank you again for your answer. So if I have understood well, the fact that I get smaller rms for U.Segmentation than for Dartel does not necessarily mean that the first has achieved a better registration of the image with the simulated lesion than the latter. It could be just due to the small deformation approach used by U. Segmentation which yields smaller differences between the deformation fields. Am I rigth??

Thanks again and best regards,