Dear Li,

According to my understanding,

1. Can anyone tell me why the t value is even lower than the uncorrected t value?
    t=2.533749 (p<0.05, FDR corrected) would be higher than the t value of p<0.05 uncorrected. But if you compare p<0.05 (FDR corrected) with p<0.001 uncorrected, then it depends on the data.

2. The difference of FDR correction between SPM and REST .
    SPM's FDR correction is based ONE-TAILED t test. However, it's suggested to based on TWO-TAILED t test for REST's FDR correction in comparing two groups .

3. The difference between SPM and REST's one-tailed FDR correction.
    Basically, the FDR correction in SPM and in REST (if one-tailed selected) are the same. However, I guess you have not choose any mask file in REST FDR correction. In SPM, the FDR correction will use an implicit mask which generated in the "estimate" step (mask.img in the SPM.mat's directory). If you set this mask for REST, then the FDR correction results would be the same.

Hope these information helpful.

Best wishes!

Yours Sincerly,
Chao-Gan