Hi, everyone

     I found a problem. I used SPM5 to process the data and got the signifinance between two groups(p=0.001,t=3.929633, uncorrected). However, When I used FDR method(p=0.05) to correct the result, the output was t=2.533749. I am very confounded. Can anyone tell me why the t value is even lower than the uncorrected t value? In order to verify its reliability, I used another softerware(REST http://restfmri.net/) to test the result with FDR method(p=0.05). Strangely, I found the result was t=3.5232(one tailed) and t=4.2774ŁĄCan you explain this? I wonder whether there is some problems with the SPM5 OR REST. Those who offer the help would be greatly appreciated.

Li