Hi all,

We would like to compare directly the results of two conjunction
analyses.These conjunctions show overlapping clusters. One conjunction
shows a larger cluster then the other. We would like to examine whether
the voxels that show up for one conjunction but not for the other differ
significantly from each other.

In more detail, we have two tasks in the native (L1) and non-native
language (L2). Each task consists of 3 conditions, (A, B, C).In the
random effects we use a full factorial within subjects design and create
a contrast : (and we do this conjunction for L1 and L2. We would like to
know in which voxels the conjunction of L1 > L2.

However, in spm you cannot directly compare to conjunctions with each
other. Or can you?

We would like to use imcalc to test where i1 = conj L1, i2 = conj L2 and
our expression is i1 -i2> 0. However, i think we obtain a binary image
from that but we need a statistical image. Can anyone provide a solution
for this?

Thanks for your help,
Noelia