Dear Matthew,

Can you let me know what version of SPM and SnPM you're using?  I just
checked and that function (spm_create_image) hasn't been part of the main
SnPM code since SnPM3.  It does live on in snpm_combo_pp, a toolbox inside
the SnPM toolbox; were you trying to do combining inference?

-Tom

On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 3:20 AM, Matthew Tryon <[log in to unmask]>wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I'm a novice with using SnPM and I'd be very grateful for any assistance.
>  I'm in the process of trying to execute the fMRI example as outlined in the
> SnPM documentation.  The SnPMcfg.mat file is generated fine, but I get the
> following error when I click on the compute button:
>
> SnPM: snpm_cp
> Initialising...
> ??? Maximum recursion limit of 500 reached. Use set(0,'RecursionLimit',N)
> to change the limit.  Be aware that exceeding your available stack space
> can
> crash MATLAB and/or your computer.
>
> Error in ==> spm_create_image
>

> ??? Error while evaluating uicontrol Callback
>

> I'm using MATLAB 7.10 on OSX.  I sincerely appreciate any help.
>
> Kind Regards,
>
> Matthew Tryon
> --

Thomas Nichols, PhD
Principal Research Fellow, Head of Neuroimaging Statistics
Department of Statistics & Warwick Manufacturing Group
University of Warwick
Coventry  CV4 7AL
United Kingdom

Email: [log in to unmask]
Phone, Stats: +44 24761 51086, WMG: +44 24761 50752
Fax:  +44 24 7652 4532