Ecologia Youth Trust, The Park, Forres, Morayshire, IV36 3TD Scotland is a charity which cares for orphans in Russia, Georgia and Thailand.

They also offer comfortable, inexpensive self catering accommodation in St Petersburg.

“We offer a centrally located 2-room apartment for rent in St. Petersburg, a 15 minute walk from Nevsky Prospekt and the Hermitage Museum, 5 minutes from St Isaac's Cathedral. It is located on Grivtsova pereulok near Sennaya Square, an old part of the city also known as the Dostoyevsky district. Many landmarks mentioned in his books are to be found in the neighbourhood.
Sennaya Square has recently been rebuilt and it is now a pleasant area with plenty of restaurants and good shopping facilities. Nearest metro stations are Sadovaya and Sennaya Ploshchad.
Our flat was recently renovated and provides clean, secure and inexpensive furnished accommodation in a convenient, central location with all the basic amenities needed.
It has two bedrooms, the larger one has a double divan, the smaller one has two single beds. It has a fully equipped kitchen, separate bathroom and toilet. Hot water all year round, supplied by gas. Central heating in winter. Bed linen is provided.
The flat is very secure, with a security gate at the entrance to the yard, and a door code at the entrance to the building.
It sleeps 4 and is available for £165 per week for 2 people, £220 for 4 people.
Our friends will meet you at the airport or train station, take you to the flat, give you the keys and show you around the flat.
We will arrange your Visa Support and any other travel arrangements you need.”
For more information
* Download our booking form Read More >
* Email us: [log in to unmask]
* Call us: +44 (0)1309 690995