From: Connorton, Dawn
Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2011 10:04 AM
To: Owen-Edwards, Lesley
Subject: Archive Boxes

Hi Lesley

Hope you're well.

Sorry for coming to you with this, but I'm planning on coming into the office on Saturday to sort out my files and will need some archive boxes - is there any chance they can be delivered by end of this week?

Many thanks
Dawn

Dawn Connorton
Site HR & Community Programmes Manager - 100VE
Tel: +44 (0)207 822 6133
Mobile: +44 (0)7990 901 941

Unilever U.K. Central Resources Limited
Registered in England & Wales; Company No 29140
Registered Office:  Unilever House, 100 Victoria Embankment, Blackfriars, London, EC4Y 0DY

P Go Green, Keep it on screen - think before you print

For any technical queries re JISC please email [log in to unmask] For any content based queries, please email [log in to unmask]