Hi Peter

Thanks for the reply and I’m sorry for your loss.

To be honest I didn’t take you up on your suggestion of automatically deleting emails from your accounts as (from memory) at about the same time you also indicated that you were moving towards your single daily digest model so I never saw the need.  This seemed to work pretty well - at least from my perspective as a recipient - hence my surprise that you were seemingly reverting back to the individual postings which have been rather a bone of contention (with some of us at least J) in the past.

I’m sure it will be interesting to see the results of Paul’s survey in due course though am not sure that it is intended that the results of this alone will be responsible for ‘determining the fate of RAIN for folks in the UK’ though I guess it will give a bit of weight either to arguments in favour of the status quo or a change to it.  I guess the time for further discussion on this will be in a few weeks when the results of this are known.

Best wishes and heres hoping life gets a little less hectic for you soon…

Steve

For any technical queries re JISC please email [log in to unmask] For any content based queries, please email [log in to unmask]