Steve
sorry for failing to reply to questions as I thought you had taken me up on my suggestion to set up a rule using my email addresses ([log in to unmask] and [log in to unmask]) that would automatically dustbin my messages.

I had not replied as I'm basically working two jobs these days, one is my day job (pays me money) and the other is serving as co-executor for my recently deceased father's estate. During the past 4 months i have spent approximately 3 weeks at my home the rest of the time as been either onsite with a customer in Canada or back in Texas working on the estate.

I understand that Paul Duller has set up a survey to determine the fate of RAIN for the folks in the UK.

as someone who is able to manage 7 different email accounts i am befuddled about the complaints.  the email account I am posting from is setup exclusively for listserv subscriptions. I am subscribed to 17 lists from this account, and each is filtered and appropriately labeled. I even manager to filter out the ubiquitous out of office messages

anyway I hope your day is going well, and once again I apologize for not responding promptly to your query

Peterk