Steve
sorry for failing to reply to questions as I thought you had taken me up on
my suggestion to set up a rule using my email addresses (
[log in to unmask] and [log in to unmask]) that would automatically
dustbin my messages.

I had not replied as I'm basically working two jobs these days, one is my
day job (pays me money) and the other is serving as co-executor for my
recently deceased father's estate. During the past 4 months i have spent
approximately 3 weeks at my home the rest of the time as been either onsite
with a customer in Canada or back in Texas working on the estate.

I understand that Paul Duller has set up a survey to determine the fate of
RAIN for the folks in the UK.

as someone who is able to manage 7 different email accounts i am befuddled
about the complaints.  the email account I am posting from is setup
exclusively for listserv subscriptions. I am subscribed to 17 lists from
this account, and each is filtered and appropriately labeled. I even manager
to filter out the ubiquitous out of office messages

anyway I hope your day is going well, and once again I apologize for not
responding promptly to your query

Peterk

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA