Hi all

I am currently working on my firm's Retention & Disposal Schedule and
was wondering if there are any legal Records Management practitioners
(UK) out there that would be happy to answer a couple of simple
questions on the "best practice" for client / matter records. As I am
new to the legal sector I would also be keen to generally get in touch
with any of my colleagues within the industry.

Many Thanks
Shayne

Shayne Smith
Records Manager
Knowledge Management
Baker & McKenzie LLP
100 New Bridge Street
London EC4V 6JA
Direct + 44 20 7919 1496
Tel: + 44 20 7919 1000
Fax: + 44 20 7919 1999

Baker & McKenzie LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number 0C311297. A list of members' names is open to inspection at its registered office and principal place of business, 100 New Bridge Street, London, EC4V 6JA. Baker & McKenzie LLP is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein

Baker & McKenzie LLP is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority of England & Wales.  Further information regarding the regulatory position is available on http://www.bakermckenzie.com/london/regulatoryinformation.

This message may contain confidential and privileged information. If it has been sent to you in error, please reply to advise the sender of the error and then immediately delete this message. Please visit www.bakermckenzie.com/disclaimer_london for other important information concerning this message, including our email scanning policy.