Book Review: 'When Gadgets Betray Us'

the gadgets you should be thinking about are your car's remote notification
systems, the parking meter you used, and the ID tag your records management
staff placed on that file in your briefcase. What are the systems around us
doing with information we, or our gadgets, provide them? Vamosi looks at our
reliance on technologies and paints a thought-provoking picture about those
interactions.

http://bit.ly/lbKkj9

Source:
http://www.law.com/jsp/lawtechnologynews/PubArticleLTN.jsp?id=1202494888369&slreturn=1&hbxlogin=1
See if people are clicking on this link:http://bit.ly/lbKkj9+
Try the bit.ly sidebar to see who is talking about a page on the web: //
bit.ly/pages/sidebar