Invitation: 14th European Health Forum Gastein 2011, 5th to 8th October 2011

We would like to invite you to the

14th European Health Forum Gastein

Innovation & Wellbeing – Europe’s Health in 2020 and beyond

from 5th to 8th October 2011

in Bad Hofgastein, Salzburg, Austria.

We would be delighted to welcome you at this occasion. You can find a copy of the first programme announcement under the following link: http://www.ehfg.org/fileadmin/ehfg/Programm/2011/1PA_english_web.pdf

Confirmed keynote speakers include

*A Stöger, Minister for Health, Austria
*B Haarder, Minister for the Interior and Health, Denmark
*J Dalli, EU Commissioner for Health and Consumer Policy
*Z Jakab, WHO Regional Director

The topics of the parallel Forum Sessions are:

* Towards Health 2020
* Active and Healthy Ageing
* Health Technology Assessment
* Social Innovation in Health
* Non-communicable Diseases
* Future of Medicine

To register please use the registration form on our website, where you can also find regular updated information www.ehfg.org/congress.html. We are pleased to answer any queries you might have.

Additionally, we would like to draw your attention to the announcement of this year’s European Health Award 2011. With this prize, we promote an initiative that has contributed in a significant way to meet European health challenges. Deadline for applications is the 6th June 2011. Please find more information regarding the prize on our website: www.ehfg.org/award.html

 Yours sincerely

Matthias Schuppe

Secretary General

International Forum Gastein