***Apologies for cross-posting***

Dear all,

I am in the final stages of my PhD interesting in attitudes towards smoking behaviour. I am running one last online study which is looking at smoker opinion of non-smoker attitudes towards smoking.
There are only two requirements:
1) You must be 18 years of age or over
2) You must be a current smoker (i.e. smoked at least 1 cigarette within the last 3 months)*
*The study is also open to those who have participated in any of my other online smoking studies.

I would be grateful of any participation for this final study. If you know of any colleagues, friends, family who smoke and would be willing to participate, I would be grateful if you could forward the study link to them.
I am also more than willing to take part in your research as an exchange! :-)

If you would like to take part, please follow the link below:
https://survey.canterbury.ac.uk/attitudes

As a little extra incentive there is the chance to win £20 worth of Love2Shop vouchers (redeemable at HMV, Waterstones and many other highstreet shops) just for taking part!

Thank you and best wishes,

Caroline Wood
PhD Researcher in Social Psychology
Canterbury Christ Church University, Kent