Brilliant point. Thankfully At-bristol only ask for a couple days a
week. If you're serious about getting the experience one benefots from
3 months of doing that then you can work part time, as i do, to cover
your living costs. Course it's a compromise... But times are hard, and
if you can mix passion with neccessity, why not? Id rather be working
a bit extra now, reap the benefits (and give back) now than not have
the experience and potebtially take even longer to find a job.

Definitely this case is cause for concern, but at least some people
dont ask for sonething unreasonable.

Thanks,
Michaela