Well done on launching the new magazine, Gina!

Here's the ABSW's coverage of the launch

bit.ly/m3mu6j

Hope it's a success,

Mico

Mico Tatalovic, BA (Oxon), MPhil (Cantab), MSc & DIC (Imperial)

********************************************************************** Further information about the psci-com discussion list, including list archive, can be found at the list web site: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/psci-com.html You may also change your settings and subscribe/unsubscribe to psci-com from the web site.

Psci-com is part of the National Academic Mailing List Service, known as 'JISCMail'. It adheres to the JISCMail Acceptible Use Policy: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/policyandsecurity/acceptableuse.html and to the JISCMail guidelines for etiquette: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/policyandsecurity/etiquette.html