Cynthia,

I related in my thesis and my dialectical AR tool ontology, the
science of human existence pragmatically to therapy, catharsis,
well-being and ontological security.  I approach human existence
through the human-all-too-human - that transcends race, ethnicity,
gender or age - aspiration and need to lead a life of greater
fulfilment, well-being, meaning and ontological security (thesis) and
less pain, angst, insecurity, frustration, void, exclusion and
alienation (anti-thesis).

I love Fanon and have a postdoc interest in postcolonialism and
Critical Race Theory and education for democracy, equality, inclusion
and pluralism.  I am working very hard now promoting my tool to fight
racism and discrimination and the understanding of their roots that I
myself regard as severe ontological insecurity, weakness and
complexities 'complexes' om the part of the racist.  I came up with a
slogan to the anti- racism campaign: 'It is not you, it is me'.  I
hope it highlights my view of racism as a severe case of ontological
insecurity and misery on the part of the racist.  He/she needs to feel
superior and secure through discriminating the so-called
'other/different'.  Of course, the more he/she does so, the more
insecure, miserable and weak he/she becomes.

I do hope you can read my thesis and relate it to your Fanon and CRT
aspired work.

I am looking forward to it.  Alon